Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Scott Peterson and those like him.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Scott Peterson and those like him.

    Having seen some and read some and then tonight's interview.
    If anyone has a problem giving this piece of [censored] lethal injection give me a call.
    He basically told some, they were looking in the wrong place?
    Yet he didn't have a clue, what happened to his wife, and soon to be born child?
    Call me. I won't have a problem with giving him injections or throwing the switch. Either way. He's one sick son of a *itch that deserves it. And i'd love to do it to him. And i wouldn't regret it or have a bad thought about doing it. To me i would count him being put to death, justice for his arrogancy. And he definitely deserves it. As does the BTK killer. Either i'd gladly give an injection or throw a switch on. Even though i consider both methods to quick for either, including that piece of [censored] who did what they did what they did, to the child in Norton. I'd still love to do it to them to see their eyes as it hit them. Sorry, guess im a crude S.O.B.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_YeahYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2003
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scott Peterson and those like him.

    Personally, I think that Lethal Injection is PATHETIC.
    Its a non-sufferable (sp) way to go.

    I think we should go back to the times where we hung 'em in the town square to let everyone see.

    These days, crimes are getting worse and worse and the consequences are getting easier and less painful.

    And I could give a mouthful to the little (censored) who did that to the girl in Norton. Sad thing is, his plea will probably be mental retardation..so he'll just end up in Marion. Not a dag'on thing will be done to him.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scott Peterson and those like him.

    Hanging a person is nothing compared to being crucified. The most painful death.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_YeahYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2003
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scott Peterson and those like him.

    I agree
    but i think we need to throw out the cruel and unsual punishment....for what crime you commit it should come back ten fold

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Scott Peterson and those like him.

    I have no problem with crucifying them. Jesus suffered it. And he was without sin.
    Their sins are known and justified as were the two thieves crucified with Jesus.
    I will help drive the nails in. Either way. As long as they suffer, what they caused others to. I have no problem with it.
    I'd love to hear them yell out to God. Forgive me. And if he does that is between them and God. But to me. I would love to watch them suffer. As those they hurt suffered. Sorry as i said im a crude S.O.B.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Scott Peterson and those like him.

    I know Jesus was crucified and stuff, but didn't he actually die from being stabbed by the Roman Soldier?

    i've heard both tales to it..but I think they go hand in hand together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •